Monday, June 24, 2013

Youtube Inspiration #2 | Lilpumpkinpie05 Tropical Paradise Eyes

Lilpumpkinpie05 or Jackie O, aka Makeup Game On Point on facebook is an amazing MUA on youtube with an awesome, fun personality  and she makes you feel a part of her tutorials. I've recently mentioned her in another recent look but I wanted to do another one specifically for this series.
She does some amazing makeup looks but I have recently recreated her Tropical Paradise eye look, which is actually my second attempt since my first one just came out as my same old peacock eyes as I forgot exactly what she did so it turned out the same as my others.



 Face | I am still using my Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation with my Rimmel Stay Matte powder, and I contoured with my Nars Laguna Bronzer & highlighted with MAC's Cream Colour Base in Pearl & MAC Lightscapade. For blush I wore Bourjois 16 Rose blusher over Nyx's Stick blush in Tulip.

Eyes | After priming I used Maybelline's Colour Tattoo in Tenacious Teal all over the lid & along the lower lash line. Over that I used Sugarpill's Loose Pigment in Darling on 3/4 on the eyelid with a damp brush and then I went in with Inglot AMC 68 on the other 1/4 of the lid staying underneath the crease. To define the crease I mixed Inglot's 439 with a darker purple from the Bh Cosmetics Day & Night palette and also applied it on the lower lash line and blended out the crease with a nude & a hot pink from the D&N palette as well. In the inner corner I applied a light green eyeshadow pigment that I bought from eBay & highlighted the brow bone. And then I finally lined my eyes with Maybelline Master Precise eyeliner & a Bourjois Kohl & Contour eye pencil in the waterline, and finished with mascara.
Lips |Nyx lip liner in Mauve, MAC Myth lipstick with Nyx butter gloss in Apple Strudel.

Overall I like how mine turned out but it's obviously not exactly the same, I wish the green was a bit brighter and used a matte purple in the crease with a more defined line that would have been more like hers.

My inspiration!
Anyway I hope you like this look and that you go and have a look at her videos.... No affiliation but I hope y'all go to check out her talent if you haven't already!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment