Monday, May 13, 2013

Subtle Sexy 60's Makeup

 Hey beauties!

This is an older FOTD that has a subtle sexy 60's vibe with a slightly defined but more blended crease, and a small cat eye that extends all the way into the inner eye corner, creating a sexier feline shape for those ladies who have rounder eyes. This is a very cool toned look so you can use warmer crease colours if you would prefer, but I've also kept the cheeks & lips cool toned as well. I really adore this look & I hope you all like it!
Products
Face: Unsure of the foundation/ concealer combination as it is a bit heavier then what I have been wearing lately, but I think I used Nyx Pinky Blush, this was before I had Laguna so bronzer would have been a Christian Dior sample I had at the time & Nude by Nature Eye Definer to contour with Mac Lightscapade as a highlight.
Eyes: UD Naked 2 Palette: Foxy & Bootycall Applied together all over the lid with Bootycall as a highlight on the browbone & inner corner
Tease Blended into the crease with a fluffy brush so there are no harsh lines
Snakebite blended just above Tease & also on the lower lash line.
Blackout Added definition in the crease by using a bullet brush and then blended out again with Tease
UD liner in 'Whiskey' to line the waterline & lower lash line.
Maybelline Master Precise eyeliner starting from the middle of the lash line to draw outwards and a slight wing to meet the crease colour, and then going right into the inner corner, accentuating it by going onto the lower lashline slightly.
 Max Factor False Lash Effect
Lips: Revlon Lip Butter in Sweet Tart mixed with a purple lipstick from Inglot


The 60's is one of my favourite eras for makeup inspiration, tell me about yours!
xx
Add caption
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment