Saturday, April 13, 2013

Sleek Eye Dust in Jet Set// FOTD & new hair!

Hey beauties!
As I've mentioned previously, I've changed my hair colour, I have gone darker & more in the violet family rather than red, and I think now my makeup options have been opened up to something entirely better. Not that it mattered to me before about how my eyeshadow/lipstick/blush colours looked against my hair before, but now certain things look a whole lot different. For instance, this bright blue eyeshadow never stood out this much to me on my eyes before. I have also worn red lips and I <3 it a lot more now!




 ..Come & find me dancing all alone, to the sound of an enemy's song, I'll be lost until, you find me, fighting on my own...

 ~Products
Face: Base: Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation; Physicians Formula Gentle Cover Concealer Stick; Maybelline Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles; Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
Highlight/ Contour: MAC CCB Pearl; MAC Lightscapade; Nars Laguna
Blush: Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso
Eyes: NYX E/S Base in White, Sleek Eye Dust in Jet Set [All over lid, lower lash line]; NYX Chrome E/S in Pearl White [Applied wet to center of lid, highlight]; UD Naked- Naked [Failed to blend out crease lol, didn't want it overly blended anyway]
Maybelline Master Precise Eyeliner [top lashline]; Sleek Gel liner [waterline]; Bourjois Kohl & Contour pencil e/l in 72 [to apply gel liner]; Maybelline The Falsies & One By One mascara. NYX Cake Brow Powder in Dark Brown/ Brown.
Lips: MAC Myth, Revlon Lip Butter in Sweet Tart [Myth is a bit... IDK.. stark on me so I like to apply the lighter pink on top to add a bit of colour].
A proper pic of the hair;I had an inch taken off the ends & more of the layers so it sits 100x better now, and feels much more healthier!
So here is a comparison of Sleeks Eye Dust in Jet Set compared to Sugarpill's Darling. Although the lighting is different, and I definitely used a white base under Jet Set and a white shimmer on top, when I'm unsure about Darling, but JS looks way more vibrant & has a foiled effect. So I'm glad I bought it even though they are still similar!

L-R: Sleek, Sugarpill
So of course while I still have heaps of older FOTD's lined up, you probably wont see this hair for a while haha. But I am just so in love I had to post it earlier ;) I hope you like this bright teal eye makeup, one of my fave colours to wear on the eyes for sure!

Would you wear this teal colour?

Follow on Bloglovin














No comments:

Post a Comment