Monday, February 11, 2013

New mascara buys; Which one to try first!

Every now & then Woolworths has some of their cosmetics on sale. I've been wanting to try these mascaras for ages now so I thought I may as well pick them up and add them to my backup collection. Keep in mind this was a couple of weeks ago so they wont be on special still, but keep a look out for next time. When I was on my "spending ban" I was going to buy Falsies flared but I put it back right before checkout because I felt guilty and I didn't want to cave that easily.

Maybelline One By One, Maybelline The Falsies Flared

I need your help in telling me which one I should use first?? As I use my mascara waay after the recommended expiration (btw I haven't had any bad things happen, yet!) it takes me forever to open a new one, as I already have 2 main ones on the go .... I am leaning towards One by One as I haven't had a defining mascara in a while..... hmmm let me know in the comments, please!
But pleaase don't tell me you hate them, because I don't wanna hear it!!*blocks ears, la la la* Although honesty is nice but I want to like these so badly.

In my backup case... as you can see I already have backups of Covergirl Lash Blast fusion (I think I bought this 2 years ago when woolies had a special but I've been trying others out since then but I still <3 this mascara) & Max Factor False Lash Effect because I saw it in a bargain bin in priceline for $10 when it is normally $24.95... good deal I say! Oh man I remembered that I ordered another mascara from Bourjois on ozsale and low and behold it is another voluminizing mascara... need I say more?

Do you have backups of mascara waiting to be loved, or are you like me and keep trying new ones??
xx

**update**
I opened One by One as everyone knows the falsies is good but not much about this..... plus I have enough voluminous ones open atm :D I have only used it once so far and it seems to be ok but I'm sure it will grow on me, I will let you all know how I really feel once I've used it a bit more.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment