Tuesday, February 26, 2013

My actual V-day Makeup //Day To Night

I know it's almost been 2 weeks but as long as it's still February, right? (I always seem to be late, lol!)
But I still wanted to share my day-to-night makeup that I wore on Valentines day/ night.... because I can! Not that I need one day out of the whole year as an excuse to wear pink ;)

~Day




As you can see I kept everything in the colour family, starting with my eyes using mainly Inglot, my cheeks & my lips, but I didn't want an actual pink lipstick, this is more on the purple side which matches half of my eyelid!

Products
Face: Rimmel Wake Me Up, Garnier BB Cream.
Nars Laguna Bronzer,
ELF HD blush in Headliner, Nyx Blush in Peach
Eyes: MAC Painterly Paintpot, Nyx Eye Base in White
Inglot AMC Shine 39 [light pink, inner lid, lower lashline], AMC 74 [purpley-pink, outer lid, lower lashline], DS 460 [crease, light brown],  P 393 [highlight]. Maybelline Master Precise Eyeliner, Nyx JEP in Milk [waterline], La Splash Miami Beach [lower lashline]. Essence I <3 Extreme Volume mascara.
Lips: Inglot lipstick #253.

Night~

As natural as the light could get.


Products
Face: Same foundation as earlier but reapplied heavier. Same bronzer & highlighter.
Bourjois blush in #54 
Eyes: Basically the same Inglot eyeshadows used during the day reapplied on the eyelid and blackout from the UD Naked 2 palette in the Outer V blended with the same crease colour as before. Pixie Epoxy on the outer half of the lid & La Splash Miami Beach glitter. Ardelle Demi Wispie falsies.
Lips: Bourjois lip liner in #11, but I think the lipstick was a mixture of a few colours.. Nyx Black Label lipstick in Nude & Revlon Colourburst lipstick in Candy Pink was it, I think!

What I wore out to dinner with the Fiance, I got this dress from ozsale a while ago and it was my first time wearing it and the top part was super itchy but I ended up forgetting about that soon... I had such a frustrating time getting ready as it was humid as hale and nothing seemed to be going right and then when I was getting out of the car, the door slammed into my arm because of the wind so I had a sore arm for the whole night... but the rest of it was good :)

Thanks for looking, although this is a late post! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment