Sunday, August 26, 2012

Winter Smokes FOTD

*Ahem* Yes this another late FOTD.. about a month late woopsie!
Winter is coming to an end here, the weekends are becoming summery <3 yay. But this past week it was raining & cold as hale but looks like its going away. Soon I'll be ready for summer and everyone else will be getting ready for winter lol, damn being in a different hemisphere. But I will probably want to wear heavier makeup just like I've been inspired by summer makeup lol.

 Anyways, I hope y'all like this look. It's just a nice light, brown smokey eye that's nice for daytime.




Products:
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Pomegranate Punk (although the name on the lid states otherwise lol)
UD Naked 2: YDK
Busted
I think I also used a touch of snakebite in the crease too,
Blackout
Bootycall
Then I used PP as a liner as well
And BYS Gel liner on the waterline & blended into lashline with blackout.

Cheeks: ahh can't remember but since I had only bought a few with me.... it's probably my peach one from Bourjois.

Lips: Maybelline Colorsensational l/s in Are You Red-dy.


As usual thank you for looking! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment