Thursday, August 9, 2012

Footy Blues FOTD

It feels like I haven't posted a FOTD for a little bit, this is actually from while we were away so it should say FOAFWA (face of a few weeks ago) :P
Anyway, we went to the footy and I wore these colours to support my man's footy team... although I rather dislike them! hahah.  And they lost anyway =/


So sorry for the creasing you can see, I probably applied too much of the JEP.
~Products~
Face: Australis Paprazzi Perfect Fdtn
Australis finishing powder
MAC Dollymix Blush

Eyes:
TFSI
Nyx JEP in Milk
Sugarpill loose E/S in Darling
Sleek Badgirl: Obnoxious, Abyss (blues), Noir, Innocence (white)
MAC Contrast E/S
Maybelline Master Precise Eyeliner

Lips: Topshop L/S in Show Off
Bonus pic: Us before going out... don't worry about my clothes I changed them before we left!

Thanks so much for looking xx

No comments:

Post a Comment