Sunday, January 15, 2012

Wedding makeup

As a guest, not to my own wedding haha, I just couldn't think of any other title :)Was a good afternoon/ night, got a little merry with the champagne :)
In case you're wondering, this is my 'getting ready' shirt haha

I'm sorry that its hard to see the makeup, I didn't have much time for close up shots!
Before I let my hair out.. I curled it with a small curling iron & pinned it to my head.. it took forever to get the pins out! haha. Also I like this pic coz it shows my contouring :)
Products
Sleek Storm palette.... darkest pink; applied wet on the lid.
 Light pink from the same palette in the crease along with some gold e/s.
A little bit of Satin Taupe in the outer crease.
 Nyx JEP in Slate on the outer corner, with a black e/s over the top.
Black Bean JEP for eyeliner, mascara & a few single false lashes.
Cheeks: Contoured with a darker concealer, with Nyx Taupe blush over the top.
Nars Orgasm on the apple, highlighted with Mac Strobe Cream & topped with Nyx White Pearl.
Lips: Revlon Nude Attitude l/s topped with Nyx Iris l/s

& a pic of my boy & I at the reception.

Thanks for looking sweethearts <3

No comments:

Post a Comment