Thursday, January 12, 2012

A bit of this, A bit of that....

Another huge collection of looks I didn't want to post separately. Some of these are quite old but I will have some newer ones to post together soonish. I wont list all the products but let me know if you have any questions :) Any feedback is welcome!
Neutrals
When I got the fake tan haha. Using mainly the sleek storm palette

Neutral mattes with pink lip which I think is Nyx Narcissus.

Shimmery Neutrals with Red Lip- Nyx Amsterdam

Browns
was meant to be Olivia Wilde- Inspired but didn't turn out like it, used the UD Naked palette.

28 neutral palette
 Simple/ Eyeliner
Gray look focusing on the liner
Lips is Rimmel Shocking Pink
Night Time/ Dramatic
Bright cut crease using the 120 palette

Ignore the lipstick up close haha, I think I used mainly Too Faced E/S Duo in Ohh & Ahh
Using Nyx glitter palette (the purple one) but using the gold & gray with dark blue eyeliner

Pink & Black Smoke
Purple from 120 palette, glitter is Nyx purple glitter & brown from the 28 neutral palette.

Wet n Wild Lust
Colours
Lips is BYS Coral Kiss, Blues from the 120 palette.

Lately I have been lovin using a lighter colour right in the middle of the lid, even if you can barely notice it.


I also used a lighter teal in the middle here.(120 palette)
Thanks for looking if you got through all of that! Sorry some of the pics went off to the side. I can finally move these files so they are not waiting in a folder to be put on here, haha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment