Saturday, August 31, 2013

Fresh & Peachy | FOTD

Going through my older FOTD's, I found this summery peachy look that I wore a little while ago. I noticed I had followed through the peachy look with the lips & cheeks onto the eyes with a touch of a warmer colour in the crease, and paired with dewy skin & keeping the lower lash line clean adds to the summery look, which was not my intention haha.
 Face | Rimmel Wake Me Up + MAC Strobe Cream for a really dewy look topped off with NARS Laguna Bronzer & MAC Lightscapade to add an extra glow. Colour to the cheeks is achieved with Milani's Baked Blush in Coralina
Eyes | After a primer apply a shimmery skin-toned colour to the lids such as Stila Kitten. Blend lightly into the crease with a fluffy brush so there's no harsh line with a brighter corally-red, such as Makeup Geek's Razzelberry eyeshadow. Make it so you can just see a pop of colour with the eyes open. Line the eyes, I used Maybelline's Line Allure, go as thick or thin as you like & simply use a flesh-toned eyeliner on the waterline, I used the Prestige Brow Highlighting Duo pencil. & finish with mascara. Don't forget the eyebrows!
Lips | Finish the whole look with a peachy toned lip colour such as Sleek Pout Paint in Peachykeen or you could even go a brighter coral if you wish like Maybelline Coral Crush which is not completely opaque for something more carefree.

Do you ever like to carry the same tones throughout your whole makeup look?
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment