Monday, March 4, 2013

Extreme Winged Eyeliner //FOTD Ft Wnw Dollhouse Pink

Do you ever have the days when you do your eyeliner thicker on one eye, so you go back in the other eye but over compensate on that and it just gets bigger and bigger? Yeah, I had that problem. But I ended up liking it in the end and thought it went with the eyeshadow & the lipstick look. Probably definitely a bit too much for daytime makeup but I work in a salon, not an office! Although I def. would love to wear this makeup look on a night out.




Just being silly, my lipstick seemed to match my nail more IRL.

~Products
Face: Bourjois Healthy Mix, Rimmel Wake Me Up in Soft Beige
Nars Laguna, MAC Lightscapade. ELF HD Blush in Headliner, Bourjois Blusher #54
Eyes: MAC Painterly, Urban Decay Naked 2 palette: Verve [silvery-white, lid,], Pistol [grey, inner & outer corner of eyes], Tease [taupey-mauve, crease], Bootycall, [shimmery skin tone, middle of verve, highlight], Foxy, [blending, skin tone]. Maybelline Master Precise Eyeliner, NP Set Black Liquid eyeliner.
Lips: Nyx lipliner in Dolly, Wet N Wild Mega Last lipstick in Dollhouse Pink

Wet n Wild Mega Last Lipstick



This was another recent buy from Cherry Culture, and my first WnW lipstick. It is meant to be a dupe for MAC's St Germain but from what I've seen St Germain is lighter. None the less it is still a really pretty cool toned lipstick. It has a satin finish and the lipstick itself is amazingly pigmented & as it claims, long lasting. Great quality for $2.75! They have a huge colour selection & Pinkerbell is meant to be a dupe for MAC's Viva Glam Nicki , I should buy it just to test it :)


Thanks all for looking!
Have you tried any Wet n Wild Mega last lipsticks and what did you think of them?
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment