Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Project Empty

You may have seen me mention that there's some products I'm trying to use up. A few weeks ago I got everything together that I haven't used in a while or that's quite old, as I hate to throw products away (unless of course if they've gone bad, which nothing had). I am going to try and use all of these up before buying more makeups... except things like eye shadows, blush & lipstick if I don't have the colour already ;) Although that may count as cheating in some one else's books :D
I think this is going to take a while lol...

 Bag full of goodness,hehe. Just an old avon bag to hold it all together.

 Base Stuff

 Blush, Bronzers, Highlighters
 Eye Products

Lip Produncts
Some of this stuff I got from magazines quite a while back haha, I'll probably get through most of it and then chuck it out so I don't feel like I'm wasting too much (Or I could give it to friends but it's not the nicest stuff to give away). Currently I'm using these products:
Concealer: The pretty much empty pan in the right top corner, and all 3 Nyx wands
Foundation: Maybelline Pure Makeup (mixed with Avon true luminous- I have been using this forever and it's never ending!!)
Blush: Rimmel Soft Cream Blush (1st one bottom row 2nd picture) with the blush on the end of that row.
Highlighters & bronzer: Alternating between the pearls & highlighters in the blush trio, and the contouring powder (which is actually an eyeshadow) & also the blush in the hexagonal pan.

If you want to know what any of the products are just ask :). Although some are from collection magazines from a long time ago.

I hope to take pictures of the empties!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment