Sunday, May 13, 2012

Cherry Culture small haul + Milani FOTD



I've wanted to order from cherry culture for soo long but have finally gotten around to doing it, yahoo :)
Mainly because I had seen 2 blushes from Milani that looked soo good on others. Plus I have wanted to try their lipsticks for ages.



L-R: Nyx Stick blush in Tulip. Milani Baked blush in Luminoso & Fantastico Mauve
 Yeah so. 2 seconds after I opened Luminoso, I dropped it!! waaaaahhh. ^%^#$@ hahah. Luckily it hasn't crumbled completely but when it does I will put it into a jar and have to deal with loose blush. Its such a gorgeous colour too!!
 Milani Color lipsticks in Rosehip & Berry Rich
Thought I'd give these a whirl for $1.50 each haha. L.A colours in Peek-a-blue & Melon Sorbet.


SO heres a look featuring a few of these products....


 Products~
 L.A colours Melon Sorbet
Orange pigment from Madd Minerals (in the crease)
28 Neutral Palette
Maybelline Master Precise e/l

Nyx natural cream blush
Milani Luminoso

Nyx Pinky l/l
Milani Rosehip l/s

Sorry for those mascara dots!
In the last pic I changed the contrast a tiny bit and this is closer to what it looks like IRL.
Have you tried any Milani products and what are your faves?

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment