Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas Look

To be honest, I wish I was more excited about Christmas. I guess it's not the same when your all growned up :( haha :P

So I did this look inspired by this blogger here. Mine wasn't meant to be christmassy but I decided that it can be since I haven't done a festive look yet. However It's a copy more than an inspiration because I didn't want to change a thing.& I got compliments at work so I was happy with that :)




Ugh I could go into many things I want to improve, like mainly the eyeliner. I didn't mean to make the gold so thick & as it came out I didn't clean my brush enough so it mixed into the black but ohwells.

I also didn't want the yellow to be too outrageous so I added just a hint of it, & I wish I blended right to the eyeliner so it looked cleaner.
a tiny bit edited 
And most importantly, the inspiration pic
Haha that's enough of me picking out everything, here's what I used
Eyes: TFSI
NYX Milk JEP
120 palette: see picture
Maybelline Line Allure eyeliner
Coastal Scents gold gel eyeliner
Nyx gold glitter

Cheeks... hmm I don't think its important since I can barely see in the pics anyway.. plus I forgot :S
Lips are by David Jones.. Some orange lipstick.

Happy holidays to all!! Thank you for reading, commenting etc :)
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment