Monday, July 18, 2011

NYX goodies

So thanks mainly to Makeup and Meme & Starryskies for their swatches, I ordered a few NYX soft matte lip creams.
L-R Amsterdam, Addis Ababa, Tokyo
 I am sure you will be seeing these in many FOTD's to come!! From what I've tried, they are beautiful!!
I also decided to try a glitter cream palette, I've heard these were hard to work with but why not give it a go!?


oh & on a sad note, we had to take the kitty to the vets this morning, mum found her a bit matted up and dirty & she couldn't walk properly, so she's getting a few x-rays done now. Looks like the worst thing could be a broken pelvis! :(
UPDATE: Unfortunately, her hip has been dislocated & they have popped it into place but it pops straight out which requires surgery which is $$$, lets just hope she wont get hit by another car after it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment